Bicycle Coalition of Maine members receive our bi-annual newsletter, “Maine Cyclist,” with the latest Maine cycling news, photos, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, tips for safe biking and more. Regular features include:
- Profiles of Bicycle Coalition volunteers, member bike shops and Yellow Jersey Club members.
- Stories about how Maine communities encourage children to walk and bike to school.
- Ask the Experts: A column with answers to your cycling questions.
- Ideas from Away: Creative ways that other communities around the world promote cycling.
- Quirky feature stories about Maine biking that you won’t find anywhere else!
If you are not a Bicycle Coalition member, sign up today to receive your copies of “Maine Cyclist” in a timely fashion.