Bicycle Coalition of Maine members receive our quarterly newsletter, “Maine Cyclist,” with the latest Maine cycling news, photos, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, tips for safe biking and more. Regular features include:
- Profiles of Bicycle Coalition volunteers, member bike shops and Yellow Jersey Club members.
- Stories about how Maine communities encourage children to walk and bike to school.
- Ask the Experts: A column with answers to your cycling questions.
- Ideas from Away: Creative ways that other communities around the world promote cycling.
- Quirky feature stories about Maine biking that you won’t find anywhere else!
If you are not a Bicycle Coalition member, sign up today to receive your copies of “Maine Cyclist” in a timely fashion.