The Bicycle Coalition of Maine’s success comes from the support of our members. Please join our efforts to improve bike safety, strengthen Maine’s bicycle laws, fund bike trails and other infrastructure, open up access for mountain biking and adopt bike-friendly policies. Together, we can make Maine better for bicycling.
Here are ways that you can help:
- Start with changes in your own community. Join the bicycle-pedestrian committee in your town. Learn more here.
- Participate in public meetings about road and bridge improvements in your community and speak up on behalf of cyclists. Check the MaineDOT Public Meeting Notices page for more information.
- Report Maine roads that need minor bike repairs through the Spot ME program run jointly by the Bicycle Coalition and MaineDOT.
- Join our effort to advocate for state legislation and administrative policies that promote biking and walking. Learn more about our State Advocacy efforts here.
- Speak up for better biking at the federal level. We partner with the League of American Bicyclists to advocate in support of national biking issues. Get involved here.