The Bicycle Coalition of Maine is able to advocate for, educate about, and encourage better biking and walking in Maine thanks to the generosity of its members. Coalition Members support the work we do all throughout the year through annual membership donations. Join as a member, or renew your membership today, to invest in our mission to make Maine better for biking and walking, and support the work of the Bicycle Coalition of Maine.
Membership benefits include:
- A subscription to our news magazine, Maine Cyclist.
- Discounts to coalition events and safety training courses.
- Discounts at many member bike shops.
- Email updates with the latest Maine biking news and upcoming events.
- Becoming part of a community committed to better bicycling and walking in Maine.
- Members donating at the $125 Advocate level and higher are eligible to receive membership premiums such as t-shirts, water bottles, or cycling jerseys.
- Members donating at the $1,000 Yellow Jersey Club level and higher receive a Yellow Jersey and invitations to special Club events.
Interested in joining as a Business Member? Check out our Business Membership benefits, and contact Office Manager Matt Sulem at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
If you would like to mail a membership donation check, please make it payable to the Bicycle Coalition of Maine and send it to:
P.O. Box 15272
Portland, ME 04112
The Bicycle Coalition of Maine is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, and welcomes gifts of stocks and securities, bequests, and employer matching contributions. To arrange for transfers or for assistance with your contribution, please contact Office Manager Matt Sulem at email@example.com.
Additional ways to support the Bicycle Coalition of Maine:
- Donate through MaineShare. MaineShare gives you an easy way to donate–through payroll giving and direct gifts–to over 40 statewide organizations, including the Bicycle Coalition of Maine, working everyday to make Maine a better place to live.
- Match your membership donation or volunteer service with an Employer Match. Many workplaces provide a match for their employees’ charitable contributions. Ask your employer if they match your charitable contributions!
- Designate the Bicycle Coalition of Maine as your Amazon Smile beneficiary. Each time you make a purchase through Amazon Smile, Amazon donates a portion of the sale to the Coalition!
- Sign up to donate to the Bicycle Coalition while you shop using Giving Assistant! They’ll double your donations every time you give to our cause.
- Fundraise for the Coalition through Crowdrise. Encourage your friends and family to support the Coalition through your next biking adventure or while you’re working towards your biking goals!
- Give the gift of membership! Have a cycling friend who already has all the gear they need? Give them a gift membership to the Coalition so they can be in-the-know about all things bicycling in Maine.
- Buy Bold Coast Coffee’s BikeMaine Peak’s 2017 Roast, and they’ll donate 50¢ from each pound of coffee sold to the Bicycle Coalition of Maine.
- Sponsor one of our awesome events or programs! Interested in giving additional support to help make our events or programs the best they can be? Email Office Manage Matt Sulem at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about getting involved as a sponsor!