Join the Bicycle Coalition of Maine and you will become part of a community of cyclists. With your help, we can do more to improve bicycle safety, create more bicycle-friendly communities and advocate for bicyclists at the Statehouse and in Washington, D.C.
Your membership includes:
- A subscription to our news magazine, Maine Cyclist.
- Discounts to coalition events and safety training courses.
- Discounts at many member bike shops.
- E-mail updates with the latest Maine biking news and upcoming events.
- Becoming part of a community committed to better bicycling in Maine.
If you give at the $75 level or higher, you will receive premiums such as our member T-shirt or water bottle. Those who give at the level of $1,000 or more per year receive our limited edition Yellow Jersey and they are invited to special Yellow Jersey Club events.
If you would like to mail a check, please make it payable to the Bicycle Coalition of Maine and send it to:
P.O. Box 15272
34 Preble St.
Portland, ME 04112
Find out about the Bicycle Coalition’s business memberships.
The Bicycle Coalition of Maine also welcomes gifts of stocks and securities, bequests, and employer matching contributions. To arrange for transfers or for assistance with your contribution, please contact Event & Development Coordinator Liz Hall at email@example.com.