Thank you for selling your bike at the Great Maine Bike Swap! The Great Maine Bike Swap offers an easy way to buy used bicycles at an affordable price. Here’s how it works:
Before the Swap
- Fill out the form below anytime before the Swap.
- Drop off your bike at the UMaine New Balance Student Recreation and Fitness Center on Saturday, April 12th between 5-7pm to avoid the long lines! When you drop off your bike, we’ll confirm the information from this form is accurate, you’ll pay $3 to sell each bike and we’ll take care of the rest!
- If you or a friend really can’t drop off your bike on Saturday, we will offer a Sunday drop-off from 8-10am with a registration fee of $5 per bike.
- During the course of the Swap, you’ll be able to check whether your bike has sold by visiting bikemaine.org/bikes-sold. This page will be updated in real-time as bikes are sold at the Swap.
After the Swap
- If your bike sells, we will mail you a check for the proceeds within two weeks of the Swap, minus a 15 percent commission to the Bicycle Coalition of Maine.
- If your bike has not sold, you MUST pick it up by 2:00pm on the day of the Swap. If you do not pick it up, it will be donated to the Bicycle Coalition of Maine.
If you are selling more than 5 bicycles, please email email@example.com for more information about a streamlined registration process.