Thank you for selling your bike at the Great Maine Bike Swap! The Great Maine Bike Swap offers an easy way to buy used bicycles at an affordable price. Here’s how it works:
Before the Swap
- Fill out the form below anytime before the Swap.
- Drop off your bike at the USM Sullivan Gym on Saturday, April 22nd between 3-6pm to avoid the long lines! When you drop off your bike, we’ll confirm the information from this form is accurate, you’ll pay $5 CASH per bike to sell your bike(s) and we’ll take care of the rest!
- If you or a friend really can’t drop off your bike on Saturday, we will offer a Sunday drop-off from 8:00-9:30am with a registration fee of $5 CASH per bike to sell your bike(s).
- During the course of the Swap, you’ll be able to check whether your bike has sold by visiting maineswap.com/sold. This page will be updated in real-time as bikes are sold at the Swap.
After the Swap
- If your bike sells, we will mail you a check for the proceeds within two weeks of the Swap, minus a 15% commission to the Bicycle Coalition of Maine.
- If your bike has not sold, you MUST pick it up between 1:45 – 3:00pm on the day of the Swap. If you do not pick it up, it will be donated to the Bicycle Coalition of Maine.
If you are selling more than 5 bicycles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about a streamlined registration process.