- First Friday Art Walk First of many Open Streets Events to Come (Media Advisory)
- The way life should be begins outdoors (PPH)
- 2013 Bicycle Coalition of Maine Annual Appeal
- BCM SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE AGAIN FOR THE 4TH ANNUAL NATIONAL YOUTH BIKE SUMMIT!
- BikeMaine Ride Generates $235,000 for Maine Communities
Tag Archives: benefits of biking
A fun column from the Bangor Daily News referencing the great work of the Coalition: Cycling equals freedom and an excuse to dine well There are many things, people say, that are “just like riding a bicycle.” Among them, happily, … Continue reading