- First Friday Art Walk First of many Open Streets Events to Come (Media Advisory)
- The way life should be begins outdoors (PPH)
- 2013 Bicycle Coalition of Maine Annual Appeal
- BCM SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE AGAIN FOR THE 4TH ANNUAL NATIONAL YOUTH BIKE SUMMIT!
- BikeMaine Ride Generates $235,000 for Maine Communities
Tag Archives: law
The Maine Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Education (BPSE) Program, a partnership of the Maine DOT and the Bicycle Coalition of Maine, is pleased to announce its schedule of trainings for Summer, 2012 Some trainings are available on demand—FMI, firstname.lastname@example.org April … Continue reading
This article is adapted from the Winter 2012 “Ask the Experts” column of BCM’s newsletter, “Maine Cyclist”. In this first part of a two-part series about crashes with cars, we discuss preventative measures, both to avoid having a crash at … Continue reading