- This event has passed.
Community Spokes Webinar – “BCM’s Education Program: A to Z (Adults to kidZ!)”
April 12, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Join us on this webinar to learn what BCM’s education program provides to both adults and kids, and how this helps to strengthen our bicycle community – on and off road. This webinar will cover:
Overall scope of education program.
Adult opportunities including Bikes for All Mainers, Traffic Skills 101, and League Cycling Instructor certification.
Mountain Bike skill building for all ages, and, did you know there was a Maine High School Racing League!?
May is National Bike Month and May 10th is National Bike to School Day! Join in the fun!
- Darcy Whittemore, Education Program Manager, Bicycle Coalition of Maine
- Erik da Silva, Education Program Coordinator, Bicycle Coalition of Maine
- Shannon Belt, Education Program Coordinator, Bicycle Coalition of Maine
To join this webinar you’ll need to do three things:
- Register below ahead of time.
- To see the screen: Go to: https://join.me/bcmwebinar
- To join the audio conference: Dial 302-202-5900 and enter Access Code 899-858-373#, or select to hear the conference via your computer at sign in.
- Optional: If you’re on a smartphone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter this meeting code: bcmwebinar