- This event has passed.
Community Spokes Webinar: “How to Plan and Implement Your Own Imagine People Here Demonstration Project”
June 28, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Bicycle Coalition of Maine is in year two of our innovative Imagine People Here Campaign in which we work with local advocates and municipal officials to create temporary infrastructure demonstration projects that improve safety and access for bicyclists and pedestrians in communities across the state. We use cones, bollards, signs, sandbags and temporary paint to demonstrate the value of infrastructure, such as bike lanes, curb extensions, and bike/ped wayfinding signage. We are currently working on a grant funded project to create a DIY Imagine People Here Toolkit to help any community plan and implement their own project. This webinar will share some of the information that will be included in that Toolkit, such as the nuts and bolts of how to organize and implement a project, a few case studies from Maine, and some of our lessons learned.
- Jim Tasse, Assistant Director of the Bicycle Coalition of Maine
To join this webinar you’ll need to do three things:
- Register below ahead of time.
- To see the screen: Go to: https://join.me/bcmwebinar
- To join the audio conference: Dial 302-202-5900 and enter Access Code 899-858-373#, or select to hear the conference via your computer at sign in.
- Optional: If you’re on a smartphone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter this meeting code: bcmwebinar