- This event has passed.
Farm to Fork Fondo – Maine
August 26, 2017 - August 27, 2017$4040 – $40475
Farm to Fork Fondo: An organized bicycle ride where you get to choose the distance best for you and stop for chef-prepared bites at farms along the way.
Taste the bounty of both the land and the sea as you ride through Maine – where forest meets shore in rocky coastlines that echo the rugged determination of its farming community.
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- Celebratory mass start led by professional cyclists
- Deluxe aid stations at working farms with small bites from the farm
- Ticket to the post-ride Lobster Bake and Barbecue
- 1 free post-ride finisher brew (21 & over)
- Stylish 100% cotton Farm to Fork Fondo t-shirt*
- Raffle tickets for more than $10,000 in prizes including new Bianchi bikes
- Beautiful, well-marked, and well-supported rides with police support, marshals, and signage
- Professional course support provided by Silca with SAG (rescue) vehicles to help you back to the start if the day doesn’t go according to plan
- Customized Farm to Fork Fondo souvenir number plate
- Commemorative finisher’s prize
- Farm to Fork Fondo welcome bag featuring cycling swag and local goodies
- Access to the pre-ride Maple Hill Creamery Fuel-Up Station
- Access to the post-ride Elite Performance Team Recovery Station
- Ride with GPS timed segments with age and gender-graded rankings*
- Free parking
- Special lodging rates at area hotels
- Some pretty fantastic memories and more