- This event has passed.
MaineDOT Public Meeting in Bethel
April 7, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
· Tuesday April 7 at 6pm at the Meeting Room of the Bethel Town Hall on 19 Main Street, Bethel
· The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the future rehabilitation of
the Androscoggin River Bridge (#6149), over the Androscoggin River in Bethel.
· CLICK HERE for more information about the project
· This meeting is an important opportunity to speak up for improving conditions for biking and walking on state roads!
· By attending, you’ll be able to support accommodations for bikers and walkers that may already be included in the plans for this project, or let the DOT know that you think the plans should be improved for road users who are not car drivers.
· The DOT seeks local public input on transportation projects before they begin work, but often they do not see much participation from the local community, so your attendance can make a real difference!