- This event has passed.
Mountain Bike Skills
July 14, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Learn to Mountain Bike!
Nothing pairs better than mountain bike trails and great beer. Learn to mountain bike or take your skills to the next level with this Co-Ed clinic at Oxbow Brewery.
Who is this camp best for?
Men and Women 16 years and up with at least one year of cycling experience ready to learn to mountain bike. This class is also great for more experienced riders who have had little to no skills training.
What is included?
• 90 minutes of Coaching with Lindsay at the trails of Oxbow Brewery
What will I learn?
• Body Position and other Foundation Skills to Improve Balance and Traction
• Proper Braking Methods to Prevent Skidding and Going Over the Bars
• Techniques for Slow, High Speed, Flat, and Berm Corners
• How to Lift Your Front Wheel and Ride Off a Small Drop
Clinic Fees: $79
Who is Lindsay?
Lindsay has been coaching mountain bike skills camps since 2012. A mountain biker since the late 90s, Lindsay grew up in New England and migrated to Northern California in 2005 to follow her mountain biking dreams. She has taught women at many world class mountain bike destinations: Northstar, Squaw Valley, Mammoth Lakes, Santa Cruz, Downieville, Bootleg Canyon Nevada, and in Southern Utah, at the original location of Redbull Rampage. Lindsay is a mother, a lover of all things outdoors, and holds a BS in Biological Sciences.
Find Lindsay on: Facebook Instagram
Other Clinics Offered by Lindsay in Maine:
August 4-6: Womens Gravity Camp at Sunday River