- This event has passed.
Womens Gravity Camp at Sunday River
August 4, 2017 @ 9:00 am - August 6, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
A weekend gravity camp just for women!
Enjoy three days of lift-accessed riding at Sunday River Bike Park in beautiful Bethel, Maine. Coach Lindsay offers a structured three-day weekend of skills training that will teach you how to conquer the challenges and build confidence at this premier East Coast Bike Park.
Who is this camp best for?
Women 16 years and up with at least one year of mountain biking experience, interested in learning how to navigate the exhilarating terrain of a lift-accessed bike park.
What is included?
• 3 Days of Coaching with Lindsay (Lift Tickets included)
• 3 Nights Lodging at the Grand Summit Hotel or Jordan Hotel in a Standard or Studio Unit
• Après Question and Answer Sessions Friday and Saturday Night
What will I learn?
• How to “Set Up” Your Bike* for Success + Minor Repairs
• Body Position and other Foundation Skills to Improve Balance and Traction
• Proper Braking Methods to Prevent Skidding and Going Over the Bars
• Techniques for Slow, High Speed, Flat, and Berm Corners
• How To Generate Speed With Pumping • How to Navigate Rocks and Roots Like a Pro
• How to Jump, Drop, and Tackle Other Natural and Manufactured Features
Clinic + Lift Tickets Only: $645
Double Occupancy: $925
Single Occupancy: $1200
*Full Suspension Mountain Bike Rentals available at an additional cost.
Who is Lindsay?
Lindsay has been coaching mountain bike skills camps since 2012. A mountain biker since the late 90s, Lindsay grew up in New England and migrated to Northern California in 2005 to follow her mountain biking dreams. She has taught women at many world class mountain bike destinations: Northstar, Squaw Valley, Mammoth Lakes, Santa Cruz, Downieville, Bootleg Canyon Nevada, and in Southern Utah, at the original location of Redbull Rampage. Lindsay is a mother, a lover of all things outdoors, and holds a BS in Biological Sciences.
Find Lindsay on: Facebook Instagram
Other Clinics Offered by Lindsay in Maine:
July 14: Mountain Bike Skills at Oxbow Brewery