Join the Bicycle Coalition of Maine and you will become part of a community of cyclists. With your help, we can do more to improve bicycle safety, create more bicycle-friendly communities and advocate for bicyclists at the Statehouse and in Washington, D.C.
Your membership includes:
- A subscription to our quarterly news-magazine, “Maine Cyclist.”
- Discounts to coalition events and safety training courses.
- Discounts at many member bike shops.
- E-mail updates with the latest Maine biking news and upcoming events.
- Becoming part of a community committed to better bicycling in Maine.
If you give at the $75 level or higher, you will receive premiums such as our member T-shirt or water bottle. Those who give at the level of $1,000 or more per year receive our limited edition Yellow Jersey and they are invited to special Yellow Jersey Club events.
Find out about the Bicycle Coalition’s business memberships.