The BCM’s newest event, the Trust to Trail Joy Ride, is the PERFECT way to celebrate summer in Maine while supporting the BCM!
Join us on Sunday, June 25, the ride starts and ends at the beautiful Kennebunkport Conservation Trust and includes a scenic stop at the Timber Point Trail in Biddeford.
This ride is full of JOY:
- 18 miles of supported road riding (optional group ride!) will take you through quiet Kennebunkport roads and reward you with breathtaking views of Horseshoe Cove, Granite Point, and Goose Rocks Beach.
- At Timber Point you’ll enjoy a rest stop with delicious “shore-cuterie” (think: charcuterie, but at the beach!) and more incredible views. There you’ll have the option to explore the 1.4 mile trail walk.
- One post-ride drink ticket for beer, hard seltzer, or hop water from our beverage sponsors Orono Brewing Company and Wild Maine Hard Seltzer.
- A finish line celebration with a catered box lunch from Mornings in Paris café and live music from the fabulous Ideal Maine Band!
The route for this ride is flat and very accessible, even for beginner riders. This ride is not a race; in fact, we encourage you to take your time and enjoy the beautiful scenery. You don’t need a lot of experience to get out and enjoy this low-key bike ride!
Unlike the BCM’s other rides, this event is a fundraiser with proceeds going toward our education and advocacy programming. This is not a peer to peer fundraiser. $150 will get you all of the above! Having a ball, connecting with other riders, and enjoying Maine by pedal at this Joy Ride is another way to support your favorite bicycle and pedestrian advocacy organization!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Registration is open until June 12 at 5:00 p.m.
Ticket price: $150
- Check-in—10:00 a.m.
- Announcements—10:30 a.m.
- Optional group ride leaves—10:45 a.m.
- Lunch, beverages, and band at the Trust starts—12:30 p.m.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy:
This ride is a fundraiser for the Coalition. Even if you are unable to make it, we hope that you will understand that the registration fees enable us to continue to do our education and advocacy work, and for this reason, registration is non-refundable. If you are unable to make it, you have two options:
- You may transfer your registration to someone else at no cost until June 12 at 5:00 p.m. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the transferee’s email and they will be sent a form to complete.
- Please email us at email@example.com letting us know that you are cancelling your spot, so that we may open it for another participant.
If the ride is canceled by the BCM because of extreme weather, state or local declared emergencies, or any other safety-related reasons on or before June 12, 2023, riders will be refunded in full, minus the processing fee. If the ride is canceled after June 12, 2023, no refunds will be given for any reason.
Thank you for your understanding!