When you’re out on a long bike ride, or just bopping around town, it’s nice to know there’s a place where you can park your bike safely, use a restroom, and refill your water bottle. We are currently working on a map that will help you locate those businesses—stay tuned!
How to be a Bicycle-Friendly Business
Are you a business owner? There are many easy ways for you to welcome cyclists to your business and provide simple services that will make a cyclist’s day!
Consider these ideas:
- Install a bike rack outside your business. The Bicycle Coalition is an authorized Dero bike rack dealer, so we can help you get one!
- Allow cyclists to use your restrooms
- Allow cyclists to use your WiFi
- Allow phone charging
- Provide free water bottle refills for cyclists
- Have a bike pump on hand
- Install a repair stand outside your business. We can help you get one through Dero.
- Provide a small discount to customers with bike helmets
- Include directions on your website for arriving to your business by bike
If you’d like to welcome bicycles to your business, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a decal for your window like this one: