The health and safety of our riders, volunteers, and host communities are the highest priority.
As of July 1, 2021, these are the precautions we will take and will expect all participants to adhere to at ALL our events:
- Require individuals to maintain 6 feet of physical distance from individuals who are not part of their household group/travel party whenever possible.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth. Fully vaccinated individuals should consider wearing a mask indoors, or when in a crowded outdoor area.
- Wear a mask correctly (covering nose and mouth) and consistently for the best protection. Gaiters/buffs are acceptable masks if they are double thickness or folded to make two or more layers of fabric.
- Change your mask if it becomes wet or soiled.
- Limited, socially distanced post-ride activities.
- No large meals or extended mass gatherings such as performances, etc.
- Hand sanitizer (60% alcohol) and/ or hand washing stations will be available.
- Requiring a completed questionnaire covering symptoms and risk factors from all riders at ride registration.
We are monitoring these guidelines on a monthly basis, and will be adjusting them at all of our 2021 events based on the most up-to-date information available. Thank you for helping us make our 2021 events as safe as possible.