- This event has passed.
Allspeed Bike Swap
May 20 @ 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
How does the bike swap work?
1. IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR BIKE
Bring your bike to us anytime between Monday, May 15th, and Friday, May 19th. Please, no drop offs after FRIDAY MAY 19th at 6PM. We will help you price your bike and enter it into the swap. Then, Saturday, if your bike sells, you can either receive 100% store credit, or we cut you a check for 80% of the selling price.
2. IF YOU WANT TO BUY A BIKE
Show up Saturday, May 20th, and look around and snag a great deal a wonderful selection of great used bikes. Our staff will be on hand to help make recommendations and answer any questions on your search for a great used bike. The event starts at 10AM and we recommend getting there early to get the best selection.
• We will not be accepting any department store bikes into the swap (Walmart, Dicks, Sports Authority, etc).
• VERY IMPORTANT – SELLERS, IF YOUR BIKE DOES NOT SELL, YOU NEED TO PICK IT UP BY 4:00PM ON SUNDAY MAY 21th, AFTER THAT WE CONSIDER IT A DONATION TO THE CHARITY OF OUR CHOICE.
• Bikes purchased from the swap are non-returnable and come with no warranty, guaranty, and are sold in “AS IS CONDITION”.
• What type of bike can I bring? Mountain, Road, Hybrid, Cruiser, Kids, everything except tandems and recumbents are welcome.
Join us again for the best bike swap in Portland! A great way to buy or sell used bikes!