The BikeMaine Weekend in Lincoln!
August 25 @ 8:00 am – August 28 @ 5:00 pm
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the 2022 BikeMaine Weekend in Lincoln from August 26-28!
About: This three-day event features curated routes (both long and short) through the Katahdin region (“Greatest Mountain” in the Penobscot language) that you can enjoy at your own riding pace with full on-route support. Various points of interest along the route and well-stocked rest stops will help fuel you until you return to our “Village”. The “Village” features camping; nutritious and delicious banquet-style breakfast and dinner; curated off-bike afternoon activities displaying local culture; a Maine Beer Company beer garden; and evening entertainment. Join us for spectacular riding, an engaged community, and to meet friends new and old!
COVID-19 Policy: Please note that ALL participants (including guests) will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test from a provider (at-home tests are not accepted) at the event during check-in. Full vaccination is valid two weeks after the last recorded dose. Failure to do so will result in being unable to participate in the BikeMaine Weekend, and no refunds will be granted.
For more information, see our FAQ.
- $350 includes:
- Three days of spectacular bike riding on fun, challenging, and thoroughly handcrafted routes, with unique stops and attractions along the way each day. Choose from short (30-35 miles) or long (50-55 miles) routes depending on how you feel!
- Four catered meals (Friday and Saturday dinner, Saturday and Sunday breakfast).
- Well-stocked rest stops for refueling en route.
- Friendly course support that includes maps, signed routes, support vehicles, and mechanical and medical assistance, if needed.
- Camping in the BikeMaine Village from Thursday to Sunday in Lincoln with showers.
- Nearby vehicle parking.
- Access to evening entertainment, Maine Beer Company beer garden, and camaraderie with fellow riders and community members.
- A curated list of post-ride daily local activities featuring the culture, community, history, and diversity of the region.
- BCM programming, including educational activities for kids and adults.
- Optional add-ons like tent and porter, and towel rentals.
Have a friend or family member that’s not riding, but wants to come along? Click here to sign up to volunteer for the Weekend!