- This event has passed.
Webinar – Become a Bike/Ped Safety Instructor
February 1, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
BCM’s Education Program will be running an Instructor Webinar on Wednesday Feb 1st, 9am-10:30am, which will review the basics for teaching students how to walk safely and how to drive their bicycles safely.
This Instructor Training webinar will review:
- The Bicycle Coalition of Maine’s safety presentation, which is delivered to over 10,000 Maine students annually.
- A brief background of why teaching safe walking and bicycling is important.
- Guidance and tips for presenting the materials to others.
- How to differentiate the course, which is aimed at a grade 3-6 audience, but is easily adaptable to older and younger people.
- The tools to help your friends, family, students, co-workers, and community ride and walk more safely.
Please complete the online sign-up form if you are interested in participating.
Webinar connection details will be emailed out to you when the webinar date is nearer.
These 1.5 hour online trainings are offered FREE of charge several times per year. Look for future announcements if you can’t make this one.
Please feel free to share this invitation with others.
Contact Program Coordinator Erik daSilva with questions: email@example.com