Wednesday Webinar- Insurance Coverage for Walkers and Bicyclists: A Spring Tune Up You Cannot Afford to Miss
April 3 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Whether you ride your bike thousands of miles every year for fun, are an active commuter, or a regular walker from your car to the grocery store or mailbox, this insurance-focused webinar with Insurance Agent Bob O’Brien and Bicycle/Pedestrian Attorney Lauri Boxer-Macomber is one you will not want to miss. Join us at 7pm on April 3, 2024 as we navigate the complete streets of insurance law to cover these and other questions:
- What types of insurances apply when I crash or fall due to a pothole, a distracted driver, or a commercial operator?
- What happens if a driver hits me and doesn’t have any or enough insurance to cover my losses?
- Why might my partner’s or parents’ automobile policy cover me while I am biking or walking?
- What insurance covers me if my bike, helmet, or other bike accessories are stolen or damaged?
- What if I hit someone with my bike or e-bike?
- What if my e-bike causes a fire at a rental property?
- What are my insurance options if I am car free?