Preview the Spring/Summer 2020 issue
Our membership magazine
Bicycle Coalition of Maine members receive our bi-annual magazine, “The Maine Cyclist,” with the latest Maine cycling news, photos, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, tips for safe biking, and more.
Regular features include:
- Profiles of Coalition volunteers, member bike shops, and Yellow Jersey Club members.
- Stories about Maine communities encouraging children to walk and bike to school.
- Ask the Experts: Answers to your cycling questions.
- Ideas from Away: Creative ways that other communities around the world promote cycling.
- Quirky feature stories about Maine biking that you won’t find anywhere else!
If you are not a Bicycle Coalition member, sign up and start getting the Maine Cyclist delivered to your home or office!