September 11-12, 2021 in Machias, ME!
Note that registration does NOT include lodging or food. Participants are responsible for their own lodging, see this map for options.
The BikeMaine Weekend is a weekend-long celebration incorporating some familiar BikeMaine elements, while appealing to a broader swath of riders through multiple route and registration options. Join us for one day, or book a stay at one of the many camping or lodging options in the area and ride for both days as we explore the Bold Coast Scenic Byway (a 2017 BikeMaine Community Grant-funded project)!
The event will include:
- One, or two days of spectacular cycling along Maine’s Bold Coast on fun, challenging, and thoroughly handcrafted routes, with unique stops and attractions along the way each day. 10 mile, 35 mile, and two 65-mile to 75-mile options for riders of all abilities.
- Single day registration is $75, two day registration is $140.
- Access to the BikeMaine Village with helpful information and local food options for purchase
- Curated socially distanced afternoon activities
- BCM programming, including educational activities for kids and adults, and an Imagine People Here demonstration open to the public
- Unlike a full week BikeMaine, lodging and meals are NOT included. Stay tuned for more information on the food options (think local, delicious food trucks)
Social distancing & COVID-19 precautions: Click here for CDC guidelines and recommendations as of June 8, 2021.
The health and safety of our riders, volunteers, and host communities are our highest priority. All of our 2021 rides and events will be held in compliance with Maine CDC guidelines, as well as recommendations from US Cycling’s assessment tools and event guidelines.