September 11-12, 2021 at the Lee-Pellon Center in Machias, ME!
Click here to see photos from the Weekend! Thank you to everyone that rode and we hope to see you out there again soon.
The BikeMaine Weekend is a weekend-long celebration incorporating some familiar BikeMaine elements, while appealing to a broader swath of riders through multiple route and registration options. Join us for one day, or book a stay at one of the many camping or lodging options in the area and ride for both days as we explore the Bold Coast Scenic Byway (a 2017 BikeMaine Community Grant-funded project)!
The event will include:
- One, or two days of spectacular cycling along Maine’s Bold Coast on fun, challenging, and thoroughly handcrafted routes, with unique stops and attractions along the way each day. 10 mile, 35 mile, and two 65-mile to 75-mile options for riders of all abilities.
- Single day registration is $75, two day registration is $140.
- Access to the BikeMaine Village with helpful information and local food options for purchase
- Curated socially distanced afternoon activities
- BCM programming, including educational activities for kids and adults
- Unlike a full week BikeMaine, lodging and meals are NOT included in the registration fee.