- This event has passed.
Community Spokes Webinar – MaineDOT’s Complete Streets Policy, An Update
June 15, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
The Maine Department of Transportation (MaineDOT) formally adopted a Complete Streets Policy in June 2014. The intent of the policy is to help ensure that all users of Maine’s transportation system including bicyclists, pedestrians, people of all ages and abilities, transit users, and motor vehicle users, have safe and efficient access to the transportation system. How is the agency working to implement the policy, and what progress has been made on Complete Streets projects since the Commissioner signed the policy two years ago? Patrick Adams, Bicycle and Pedestrian Programs Manager, Maine Department of Transportation, will provide us with a summary and update, and we’ll have plenty of time for questions on this call. Visit MaineDOT’s webpages on Complete Streets for more information.
- Patrick Adams, Bicycle and Pedestrian Programs Manager, Maine Department of Transportation
To join this webinar you’ll need to do three things:
- Register below ahead of time.
- To see the screen: Go to: https://join.me/bcmwebinar
- To join the audio conference: Dial 302-202-5900 and enter Access Code 899-858-373#
- (If you’re on a smartphone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter this meeting code: bcmwebinar)
Oops! We could not locate your form.