We’re always looking for volunteers to help our event, advocacy, and education teams! Your generosity and expertise helps us succeed in making Maine better for biking and walking.
Specifically, we are currently looking for folks to:
- Volunteer at one of the 2022 Great Maine Bike Swaps (Lewiston on Sunday, 4/24 & Gorham on Sunday, 6/12).
- Volunteer at the BikeMaine Weekend in Lincoln from August 26-28, 2022.
- Teach others how to bike and walk safely—year-round and statewide. Instructor training & stipends available!
Here are a few other ways you can get involved with the BCM:
- Provide written or oral testimony on one of our bills at the Maine State Legislature.
- Help build or maintain a trail with our Off-Road Bicycle Education (ORBE) program.
- Volunteer for our Valet Bike Parking areas at a range of events throughout the year.
- Assist with an “Imagine People Here” infrastructure demonstration.
- Help hold rodeos and other bike/ped safety education activities for kids.
Use the links above to volunteer for a specific event, or use the form below to help in other ways!