We’re always looking for volunteers to help with our events and activities! Your generosity and expertise helps us succeed in making Maine better for biking.
Here are a few other ways you can get involved with BCM:
- Volunteer at the Great Maine Bike Swap hosted each April.
- Provide written or oral testimony on one of our bills at the Maine State Legislature.
- Help build or maintain a trail with our Off-Road Bicycle Education (ORBE) program.
- Volunteer for our Valet Bike Parking areas at a range of events throughout the year.
- Assist with an “Imagine People Here” infrastructure demonstration.
- Volunteer for a week at BikeMaine (every September).
Sign up here if you’d like to get involved!